Looking for a powerful snow removal solution to ease your winter needs? Look no further than the Troy-Bilt Vortex 2890 357cc Electric Start Three-Stage Gas Snow Thrower. The Troy-Bilt 2890 Vortex is powered by a dependable 357cc 4-cycle OHV gas engine with an All-Wheel Drive system. This snow thrower can clear snowy pathways up to 28” wide and 21” in one quick pass. The snow thrower comes with Touch ‘N Turn Power Steering for easy control. The 12” accelerator spins 10x faster to break down heavy, wet snow. The chute rotates quickly for the operator to adjust to their desired direction and avoid blowback during usage. The Vortex 2890’s 16.5” x 6.5” X-Trac tires provide traction and gripping in even icy conditions. The in-dash headlight offers safer operation in low-light conditions. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- Powered by a 357cc 4-cycle All-Wheel Drive OHV Electric Start gas engine equipped with Touch ‘N Turn Power Steering
- Clears snowy walkways up to 28″ wide and 21″ deep in one pass with Just One Hand Operation to help the snow thrower do the work for you
- The Three-Stage design incorporates the 12″ accelerator that spins 10x faster than augers to break down heavy, wet snow with powerful snow discharge
- The 4-Way pitch and chute control allows you to easily manage and change snow discharge direction
- Designed with large 16″ x 6.5″ X-Trac tires allowing you to plow through snow easily and equipped with an in-dash headlight for safer operation in low-light conditions